1. Basil or Tulsi is an Immune Booster In Hindu Mythology, Tulsi gets a place of Honor in Temples and No worship is complete without adding this herb and called it “The Queen of Herbs. It helps to protect us from Bacteria and other cough and cold-related diseases.
2. Ginger Ginger and its antioxidants properties help to enhance the immunity level. This is also helpful in Sugar control and improves hemoglobin too. Adding this herb in Daily meals will help to destroy the virus and bacteria and make your body ready for the fight with them.
3. Turmeric Available curcumin compounds improve the immune system of the human body. This is the only reason that people add this in Daily cooking as one of the Spices.
4. Green Tea Most People use Green Tea as an Alternative to Tea and Coffee because of containing less caffeine comparatively. Regular drinking maintains immunity and helps in weight loss.
5. Vitamin C enriched food The biggest booster of our Immunity is Vitamin C. Its antioxidant properties decrease inflammation. Vitamin C enriched fruits and vegetables are such as Oranges, Black Peppers, Spinach, Broccoli, etc. Basic knowledge of available food helps us to keep our life healthy and ready to fight with existing viruses and bacteria around us.